The Future Is Now!

Thanks. The one with blue text “meritokraattinen puolue” without the English text would be perfect.

Okay - i’ve tried to make it work …

If that’s good I can give you a version with a transparent background.

If you need something better, I’ll talk to Diarmuid :wink:

Hi Sean, would you mind if I could borrow that blue flag? With just the addition of something suitably Australian (I’m thinking the Southern Cross constellation), it would be ideal for a pamphlet I intend to prepare along the lines of yours.

No problem Freddie, glad to help. Can you make it yourself, or do you need me to help edit it? Just say what you need, if so… :wink:

I think I can do it, but I’ll let you know if I need any help.

1 Like

Yes! This is exactly what I had in mind :smile: Thank you again! Transparent version would be appreciated, too.

1 Like

Working on it … :wink:

I submit this international image - ‘Grasp The Future’ - to be improved on or used ‘as is’ - either with fliers/video/web image - wherever you like :wink:

1 Like

That looks awesome!

Where did you find the background image?

Thanks Roberto - i found it on the net years ago, it’s always been a favourite. I don’t know if anyone owns the copyright, but this is just a blueprint… I wanted to add the Meritocracy Star as well, but haven’t got a file with a transparent background to make it work.

We could probably get away with using it, or if we want to play totally safe, come up with a Phoenix picture of our own.

The concept is society ( the Phoenix ) rising from the ashes of a broken system & embracing Meritocracy…

‘Grasp The Future’ fits in as a soundbite from my ‘The Future Is Now’ script as well.

For the first time, I think politics now has a spiritual dimension that doesn’t sound cheesy & fits perfectly with out ideals. Hence the spiritual icon of the Phoenix. I noticed Niall was using it as well on the magazine project.

Putting the spiritual concepts into practise will be the difficult part…

Hope that makes sense,

Sean

1 Like

The transparent star is over here: Remix the Message

Here’s the direct link: http://community.meritocracynow.net/uploads/default/189/c42c407f49f12349.png

Thanks! Here’s the best I could do with the Star -

Almost there…

This is better I think …

1 Like

I agree, it does look better. How would it look in the top right corner? For more subtler branding.

Good idea Roberto. The problem is that the black parts of the star disappear on a dark background. I’ll keep trying…

Here is 1 with the star top-right hand side…

And another variation … ‘Star-grasper’

Update - I’ve asked as many of you as I could find on Podio to submit some images for a video slideshow demo [ images that fit ‘The Future Is Now’ script ]. Feel free to join in if I didn’t find you over there… Thanks

I’ve made a spoken word demo soundtrack of the script, you can hear it here -

The Future Is Now - Spoken Word [ Temp link ]

or in ‘Projects/Ideas’ on Podio. If any of you want to start uploading images for a video slideshow to go with it, either here or on Podio, that would be welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

Still working on this idea, it will happen sooner or later… but it will happen :wink:

Proud to present a finished ‘rough demo’ on Youtube -

Meritocracy - The Future Is Now!