A necessary clarification about the AC pages and the God Series

Hi. To all who are thinking hard and working hard and getting together for projects to advance Equal Opportunity for Every Child, Thank You, Meritocrats! You’re making this effort your own and thereby strengthening it.

There is some confusion, however. “The Movement” did not launch a political party in any country. TMI did. The Meritocracy International. We are not affiliated with “The Movement”. We did our abundant work separately from anyone else, with expert leadership, joint focus and effective organization. We already have in place the things some of you are talking about reinventing. At the wiki the evolution of our policies and achievements are there to work from. It’s brilliant stuff, it got us where we are now, and there’s no need to go backwards.

Please always remember our policy that we are not affiliated with the AC pages or the God Series. We are a separate political entity. Though many volunteers have read that material and agree with it, TMI must reach millions and millions of people who would possibly in this lifetime be spooked by or never even agree with, let alone read through the material there. Our promotion, implementation, and refinement of Meritocracy—Equal Opportunity for Every Child—shines forth from atop the pillars of the Millionaire Estate Tax, Qualified Voting, Custom Education, Social Capitalism. Our aspirations to apply these measures for the elevation of humanity—Taxing estates, redefining and recreating education from its very core, establishing criteria for voting and accountability for public office holders, and regulating banks while encouraging competition in business—are wholly possible outside an association with the AC pages and The God Series. This forum really shouldn’t even be a place to talk about those sources at all. If you look through the articles at MeritocracyParty dot org, you’ll see evidence of the separation.

Again, yes, many of us found Meritocracy and our dedication to its actualisation right there. Wonderful. Some people from “The Movement” have contributed to TMI. But the global political organisation that is the Meritocracy International, and its forum, MeritocracyNow dot net, are strictly for the promotion, implementation and refinement of Meritocracy. Aka Meritocratic Democracy or the Meritocratic Republic. We have to keep our brand “clean” from that which, while having given us so much to go on, can ironically ruin our chances for viral growth.

13 Likes

I have to agree with that. Though most of us would agree with what the AC pages have to say, there’s a way of putting things across that can either galvanize or alienate. Another old saying springs to mind - ‘It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it’… Most of us here can handle the strong message given out by the AC site, but the masses we seek to convert need a more subtle, less shocking version. It seems true that TMI has a path of its own making. There’s a long road ahead and much work to be done. Reach for the Star!

When you talk about the AC site, are you referring to the Armageddon Conspiracy one? Just so I can make the distinction and the necessary separation - thanks

Yes Stevie - AC site = Armageddon Conspiracy.

OK thanks. Appreciate knowing this now…SeanMac

1 Like

A good point I have to agree. The AC site I found to be one of, if not, the most interesting websites I have ever read. That being said, the message is delivered in a no nonsense way via a basic means. Highly effective for certain people, but not for everyone. and everyone is who Meritocracy needs to reach if I am not wrong ? A more subtle approach is needed in bringing attention to certain problems we face as a society. It’s a case of adapting to your audience I think. Certain points can be made without shocking people with the truth. Sometimes some people just need a nudge, not a slap.

2 Likes

I don’t know who came up with the idea of white text on black background. My poor eyes burn every time I read the website, especially when they use bold white text.