Buy your meritocracy stickers here

The fee will be £3.99 in the UK but if you live outside of the UK you’re going to have to contact me to decide on a price.

I will send you around 300+ meritocracy stickers, they will have links back to the meritocracyparty.org website, I will give you a list of places that you can stick them, if you run out of stickers you can always reorder them but I recommend not to waste them by placing them in poorly visible places and places where they will quickly be removed. I warn you not to place them anywhere that won’t go down well with the authorities or local businesses, they have to be placed in areas that people are happy to have them, ultimately this gains us more awareness.

(Population of people in the area at a given time * Length of time they stay up = Number of people that join our cause.)

Please post below if you’re interest in buying them.

1 Like

What do the stickers look like?

1 Like

Like this.

1 Like

How much for someone in the States?

I’d be quite interested in getting some of these, as well as the list of best places to stick them.

They’re not on sale now, I’m going to be redesigning them and rethinking my idea, I would also like to make them bigger as well as cheaper.

Here’s another version I made, it’s clearer but I will probably still make others just for trial and error.

I like the general design. I was also thinking myself of what could be written on similar stickers. I was thinking something along the lines of:

"Capitalism died in 2008 when the economy crashed and WE bailed out the (sickeningly rich?) bankers. It’s time for a new system, a fair system, a system FOR the people.

Join the party. Join the revolution."

Or something to that effect. Do you know of any good sites for getting original stickers printed?

Remember it has to be something short and sweet because chances are people are only going to pay attention for a few seconds.

I don’t know of any website to get them from.