Calling all animators!

Hi there, my name is Niall.

As some of you will already know I have been experimenting with a Meritocracy themed podcast called the Gnostic Heretic,

The audio is all good and professional but we need one more thing: Animations.

We want a very professional looking academic podcast. Think of this channel’s style:

I require an animator who can create quality equivalent or even better quality than this.

The series will be called WiseBites. We need animations to accompany audio, we need awesome Youtube banner designs, we need it all professional and consistent.

Please feel free to listen to the pilot episode.

This is your chance to really live Meritocracy and achieve something that really matters.

Contact me if you are interested, or at the very least, spread this around your network if you do not think you can help in a practical way.

1 Like

Hi Niall,

Great work! Love to help if a can. Whilst not an animator I am a character voice artist. With hundreds if not more than a thousand credits for animated characters (never counted them!).

Here’s one example of my work. https://youtu.be/JbWudn8P4zM playing jesus and buddha in this one, thought it may bring a smile. This is comical but most of my voice work is so called ‘straight reads’.

Can record and deliver within 24hrs usually. Delighted to assist in any way. Also have some animation contacts here but no Meritocrats that I know of, just hireable hands.

All the best,

Yort

That sounds beyond awesome. I am teaching myself basic animation and my researcher is developing scripts. As soon as we are ready we can send you it and see what magic you can do with it!