Custom Education Connection: Montessori Teacher Position

You may have heard that Equal Opportunity for Every Child requires Custom Education. Anyone who wants to help design and/or implement Custom Education beyond the scope and complexity of its current form will drastically enrich their contribution by becoming thoroughly versed and competent in the Montessori approach. There’s more to Custom Education, but Montessori training and practice will go far in preparing one to educate in the Meritocratic Republic.

I know of a Montessori teacher position open in the southwest U.S. FULL sponsorship for becoming Montessori certified is available at this publicly funded charter school. If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree, being close to completion is a plus. If you’re not in the U.S., you need to be qualified to work there.

If you’re obsessed with assisting children in their work of discovering who they are and making themselves into who they want to be; if you’re committed to Montessori professional development; if you love to collaborate with teachers and support staff; and if you think you’re qualified, let me know at [email protected] or here at this forum or at https://www.facebook.com/bacchus.helen so I can put you in touch with the hiring personnel. They want to hire someone soon.