Facebook page of The Meritocracy International

Dear meritocrats world wide!
Just created a Facebook page of TMI. You can find it here. http://fb.me/MeritocracyInternational
I sent Like suggestions to several people out there already. Feel free and do not hesitate to Like the page. And if you will, I will add you to the admins of the page. Let’s grow our great enterprise, Meritocracy :wink:

Curiously, what if we stand more weighted on the other side of things? That is to say, the truth ‘behind’ this truth of MI. Should we avoid each other and really try this separation of degree in truth without expecting some smart-Abrahamist (double speak understood) to figure out the connection? Or, shall I befriend the MI page as one more inclined to speak strongly against the current world order; as opposed to softly and also still be supportive of MI? And still be after he same goal. Softly spoken and aggressive both exist and have their place, why not in the same Movement to differing crowds?

A question that has been discussed here already, yet I personally still have no definitive answer too. Maybe Roberto and Helen, (those seemingly ruling the roost) will have an answer that I can cement?

I only have a FB page for the cause of communication with like minds, and very recently so. So should I befriend MI, or not since I want destroy devolutionary fallacy?

I bring this up because I like many, have avoided FB to this point due to what I term as FakeBookers, and I minimize participation in MN because of its lack of ability to kick out those obviously negating what it stands for. Those who live seemingly opposite of what they display online, and clear antagonists. The ignavi in one form or another. Like Anonymous, no matter what good they do, their negatives show through. (+)(-) = negative Or (-)(-) = bullshit, whats left? (+)(+) = +

I have respected my tone since realizing this is some sort of a stepping stone, but I can’t shake the reality that we are only kidding ourselves. These Movements are bound.

Am I am ‘friend’ of MI? Or am I not as an AC supporter?

Either option is fine, just looking for a blatant ‘answer.’ If you don’t answer, I ‘will’ for you. And my will’s answer ‘will’ ‘will’ the conclusion.

“We live in the best of times, those that had to happen.” Francis le Oublieux

Mr. Catalyst_Coop,
Unfortunately I don’t get the point you meant. Some points to be cleared. 1) Is MI a different group/page from TMI at Facebook? If so, what group/page are you talking about? 2) I need you to elaborate your personal episode so I can understand what’s bothering you the most.

Apart from this, I quickly found other existing pages of meritocracy, such as “Meritocracy” ( https://fb.me/meritocracy4earth ) and “The Meritocracy Movement”. I didn’t to mean to make the page I generated a kind of dodging force, so to speak. I should have checked if there had been similar existing pages. It is one of likely options to delete The Meritocracy International -TMI page in order to avoid confusing new comers. What do you think? Tell me.
Additional footnote: I noticed “Bringing back the Meritocracy International” thread just now. To all viewers, please note, I generated this thread without me noticing the “Bringing back…” thread beforehand. My apology for any inconvenience.

I am sorry Rintaroh, In fact the message wasn’t even directed at your post per say. But hopefully you still get something from it. I simply used your posting to speak of my own misunderstandings concerning how the aggressive side is supposed to stay separate from the quiet side and not expect us to be labeled the same anyway. Especially when so MANY pages are popping up and most are not worth any time spent on them. I know how people just ‘like’ stuff that makes them look cool/fake on FB, yet don’t live the material they are spreading, which, is negative for the movements overall. And for me personally it makes me wonder if I should even bother siding with the Meritocracy-only groups as most don’t seem to fit in with what it means; as in protecting fallacious speech and trying to baby people into change. So should I welcome myself, knowing my apparent ‘negative’ influence will be connected to your page?

You are correct Rintaroh, many people and different groups are advocating Meritocracy. So if group A. speaks against most religion, how is group B. not going to be associated with Group A. eventually since they are using the same name. It just seems ridicules to me. I can put on an easy going smile in someplaces, and lay out the truth in others, but inevitably those I spoke too softly will learn that I am also talking down to them and in a sense I am lying to them.

Over arching point and question together: Merit as a naming sake might be best left to those who will insist Merit on any and all fronts it applies too, not just the cushy-feely ones?

If not, and anyone can make Meritocracy into whatever they want, then it is pure anarchy and expect more anarchial infighting.

Again though, frankly it was my mistake to intrude on your posting. Thank you for letting me share. Moderator delete at will. I don’t need the answer I was looking for, I ‘will’ promote Meritocracy and be damned to those who try and deface its full breadth of meaning.

1 Like

CC (Catalyst_Coop) ,

We are all nobodies, yet. Promoting Meritocracy is great. As @Roberto said in other thread, we need to become game players of/in the world stage. So, getting a political party ready/active is the way-to-go. We can do discussion, brainstorming/mind-mapping here and we can and MUST actualize our ideas and knowledge in a real world. Launching political party is one way and the most effective way, in my understanding. Unfortunately, though, There are literally less than 3 persons in Japan who embrace Meritocracy, or even understand Meritocracy. I’m really rare in Japan in terms of political values one holds. Ha. Deep sigh :persevere: Long way to go.

Exactly, but how many political parties have the same name? B. division accepts any religion and A. division only a provable one; but expect that the people will not make the connection? Meritocracy is being pushed by those strongly against religion also, and I am sorry if that taints TMI’s name…

Yes we do.

And in another thread he said something along the line of “we simply won’t discuss religion here.” Very paraphrased. And not as if I have not been clear enough, “I’m sorry, you can’t combine religious freedom and Merit in any meaningful way.”

Either way, I support all advocating Meritocracy. And if I am wrong then good. Whoever moves faster in change will have the Merit. I personally just can’t coddle folks past a minute conversation. I choose to speak macro, and I am happy you others can speak micro.

I’ll be around, I definitely want to keep up with any Movement of Merit! I will also stay out much conversation as respect to your still-noble cause.