Good writers needed

An Idea that I had because the AC website has all the information about meritocracy scattered all over the place is to write “Meritocracy Lessons” on this website, it will be linked to at the bottom of the landing page and will go over:

1. Meritocracy
  2. Social Capitalism
  3. Debt Cancellation
  4. Millionaire’s 100% Inheritance Tax
  5. Bank Nationalization
  6. Commonly Asked Questions (Ex: How to define Merit in Meritocracy)
  7. The Plan
  8. What can I do to help the movement?

Etc.

What this will do is educate people to the level that they are able to set up their own local Meritocracy Political Parties, the movement will progress faster than it is at the moment, this is exactly how we’re going to get people to go from being slightly educated about meritocracy to being able to represent the Meritocracy Party. It also takes the will power for people to set up local political parties but we’re going to be in a better position than we are that moment, at least people will have the knowledge to set up their own local political parties.

Good idea? Someone well educated on these subjects would be very helpful, if you can, write a word document then upload it to this thread.

2 Likes

I like this idea. I can contribute to 2, 3, 4 and 5.

1 Like

Thanks!

If you can write them on word then upload a document to the website I will be greatful.

I’m not sure if the plan has already been set out by Mike Hockney but I can’t find it anywhere, I kind of get the impression that he’s hiding it from the public because if our plan was exposed to the general public, the powers that be may just catch onto this.

I think it’s probably one of the most important things you can set out right now is the plan.

“If you fail to plan, plan to fail.”

As a sidenote, please remember that this is an independent movement from Mike Hockney, AC and other websites.

1 Like