List of Translators

Please post below if you’re a translator or able to translate, following these guidelines:

• Outline any formal training you’ve received and/or any relevant translating experience. Include any official language certificates or degrees that you may have.
  • List the languages you can translate to and from, including the level of proficiency in each.
  • Link any online examples of translation work you may have and/or specify the types of translations you’d like to do (for example: articles, official documents, subtitles, etc).

Translators

Dante Fenix

• English to Spanish and Spanish to English.
  • Spanish proficiency: native (Mexico).
  • English proficiency:

Renata

• English to Serbian and Serbian to English.
  • Serbian proficiency: native.
  • English proficiency:

Mario Silvestre + gon_royal_player

• English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English.
  • Portuguese proficiency: native.
  • English proficiency:

Aleixo

• English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English.
  • Portuguese proficiency: native.
  • English proficiency: B2/C1 (CEFR)

Ana Colesnicov

• Russian (native)
  • Romanian (native)
  • English (very good)
  • Italian (very good)

Andrei

• Romanian (native)
  • English (2nd language)

Volmer

• Finnish (native)
  • English (2nd language) - CEFR C2

Nemesis

• Greek (native)
  • English

ray_of_light

• Indonesian (native)
  • English

I’m available to help translate from English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English.
I speak, write and read Portuguese fluently and I’ve learned English for around 6 years so I’m not that fluent in English, but i have a good Oxford dictionary. :smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks! Do you have any official language certificates or grades? E.g., http://www.examenglish.com/CEFR/cefr.php

If not no worries, it just makes it easier to know at what level you’re at in English :).

Hey! After completing the Grammar & vocabulary level test and the Listening level test available in the website you provided i scored the level C2 and C1 respectively, although i don’t feel as comfortable as the results suggest i should :smile:
Evaluating myself i would say i have a level B2/C1 proficiency

Updated, thanks!

Hello! I’d like to collaborate as translator from English to Italian, Russian, Romanian and viceversa. Russian and Romanian are native languages, English and Italian are at a very good level, i can pass that test to indicate my level in English, i live in Italy almost two years and i studied Italian before in my academy. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Ana! I’ve updated the original post.

1 Like

English to Romanian and RO to Eng translator available here.
I study in English 100% of the time, and my native lang. is Romanian.

1 Like

Added, thanks.

Hello, I’d like to sign up as an English-Finnish-English translator! Finnish is my mother tongue and I’ve been well-read in English from a very young age, so I hope I can help. CEFR C2, too!

I’m open to any kind of translation work.

1 Like

Added to the list. @Volmer Did you start translating the FAQs to Finnish in the end? You posted about wanting to do so in the other thread but I’m not sure whether you already took the initiative there :).

Not yet, but I’ll get on it! Where should I send my completed work? In what format would you like to receive the translated text?

1 Like

We have an issue with MP.org at the moment but once it’s been sorted I’ll get back to you on that, thanks!

It seems that the Finnish translation project starts tomorrow. If Volmer gets back in business he will be translating also if he wants.

2 Likes

Wonderful to hear @Klockars, looking forward to it!

1 Like

hi, im new here and if you are in need of another person who can translate from portuguese to english and vise-versa for the meritocracy party, fell free to contact me… Portuguese is my original language and for my english skills i would say… C-1 in reading and B-2 in communication… so good work people, lets do this! lets stop the life robber group of the rich elite!

oh and i forgot…i dont really have any certificate to show you but i`ve been on english classes for about 11 years now and always have been a fast learner at english, i really picked up the language from watching movies and listening lots music from when i was a kid.

1 Like

Updated :).

I am completely bilingual in Greek & English☺
All my education is American and I speak Greek fluently. I don’t have any certificates per se, as I have never needed them, having graduated from American schools and being also a Greek citizen.
Translation between both languages presents a daily task for me at work, both in speech and in writing, since I work for a US based multinational company with industrial products.

1 Like

Updated, thanks for posting!