Meritocracy Merchandise

I know it’s been said before, but merchandise would be a great way to advertise Meritocracy. It will have to be self-funded by most of us though, to get it off the ground. Badges are the cheapest option, and someone has to get the ball rolling. So here’s one I designed :

Meritocracy Now Pin Badge

Zazzle has some easy to use templates & it doesn’t cost you a penny to put something you designed up for sale.

I’m sure you can think of other outlets too, i’m not saying Zazzle is the ‘be all & end all.’ It’s just simple to use once you get the hang of it.

Feel free to add your own designs/come up with your own ideas. If you know a local t-shirt printer or even buy your own badge making machine, you can get cracking…

If the Meritocracy ‘brand’ is out there, people will take notice. You wear a badge/sticker/t-shirt to the pub/club/wherever & someone will ( sooner or later ) ask you about it.

Then develops the chance to pitch Meritocracy as the way ahead in future.

slan,
Sean

ps - you can also make the settings ‘private’ for any of your self-designed merchandise & just buy small batches yourself.

I find Zazzle is value for money for badges & flyers, while Vistaprint is more competitive for T-shirts. ( £6.50 + p&p for 1 tee )

Proto-type T-shirt for the Scottish Party …

3 Likes

Looks nice! Although I think it’ll look even better on a full colour, e.g. plain white (not sure what you call the type of t-shirt above).

‘Grey’ lol

I got some custom made Meritocracy Condoms® and last night with my Mrs I gained 3-merit points!! Just kidding I’m not married hehe :smirk:

2 Likes