Meritocracy You Tube videos

Hi my name is Manuel Moreno I am a fellow Meritocrat of El Paso Texas in the U.S. I am trying to organize a group and project to create videos for Meritocracy to upload to You Tube to spread awareness of our fantastic political party. Currently me and some other fellow Meritocrats that belong to the Face book group Meritocracy Spreading Awarenesss, Ideas,Activism have created a power point regarding the fundamentals of our party, back ground music for the video and have acquired Video Pad software for movie making. we hardly have any experience with movie making and would like to invite any of the members who are experienced in video and audio editing and are interested in this project to join us and help out.

The plan is to create short minute videos talking about the key and central aspects of Meritocracy. Much of what is already discussed in this site and MeritocracyParty.org.

We want the members to create their own YouTube channel and promote the videos we create.

We want to flood You tube and other Social Media with our videos to get the word out there.

I don’t mind investing in this financially but I would like to get the members recommendation as to what software is appropriate and how to go about creating good quality videos.

We have very great and creative ideas but we need the help of technologically experienced Meritocrats to make this happen and get the message out there!

If any one is interested in this project please let me know

3 Likes

I have experience in studio quality audio and cinema quality photography and video, however, I live in N. Ireland, so I do not know how much practical use I can be to anyone living in Texas. But if there is anything I can do for you, even in an advisory role, I’d be delighted to help!

3 Likes

Thanks yes that would be very helpful I can email you the power point If you would like to see it

Thank you so much do you have face book I can send you a friend request.

Sure! https://www.facebook.com/niallacaldwell

Great idea Manuel! I think the LA meritocrats have been working on videos too, you should get in touch with them if you can or hopefully they’ll respond here.

1 Like

How can I get into contact with them?

My You Tube Video is completed check it out guys

:smile:

Great video but the blue text didn’t somhow fit so nicely in with the rest of it. It was a bit difficult to read. It might be just me, tough.

1 Like