Net Neutrality vs. Meritocracy

Hello everyone at Meritocracynow. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am considered a newbie when it comes to Meritocracy, since I’m learning each day when it comes to this new form of government. (Have been reading the ArmageddonCons website a lot, which enlightens me a lot.

Now my question is this, since I’ve been curious about this since has steam in the United States currently.

How does meritocracy as a whole view Net Neutrality? For one, I believe meritocracy would be for it.

Why? It hits corporations hard, and makes the Internet an accessible source, that is free and viewed by all. Since, there is no longer an issue of corporations promoting their interests.

Another part of me, states that this could be a violation of rights, since it puts the government in control of something like this. (This could just be political crap for all I know)

Now keep in mind, I am very lost on net neutrality as it is, since I’m gathering info, to understand it.

Thanks everyone, if you can answer my question on net neutrality when it comes to meritocracy.

Apologies for the long post.

1 Like

A fast internet that is accessible to everyone and that doesn’t discriminate websites based on how much they pay for their internet speed benefits society as a whole, including businesses. The only people who are against it are the big ISPs because they see $$$.

These guys have been organising the fight for net neutrality: https://www.battleforthenet.com/

1 Like