Popular Youtube Users to Contact

We are looking for popular youtube users that may be willing to get the message across, there are many users on youtube that have similar videos and will be receptive to meritocracy, if you are know of any users that may be willing to get the message across, post here.

Or post your favourite videos that are related to this here.

For example, this is relevant and the user will be receptive to the message.

1 Like

Russell Brand is getting a lot of attention with his ‘Trews’ YouTube videos. I imagine people who watch them would be the sort interested in Meritocracy. I have commented a few times with links to the MeritocracyNow site but if we could get him to do a video specifically about it then it could be highly beneficial.

1 Like

It’d be nice if he were to make a video for us though, I’ve tried commenting on his posts also and they don’t seem so receptive to it, many just ignore.

Yeh I have found the same thing. Seems like you have to say something completely outrageous to get any response!

There’s a guy called Nigel Klarfeld, he’s Russell Brands agent, I think he’s on LinkedIn, I recommend that you set up a fake account because you don’t want to be associated with anything revolutionary. Well, he’s close to Russell Brand, he owns Bound and Gagged Comedy, you have a better chance in contacting him through LinkedIn. Here - LinkedIn Profile

Write a message to him in a nice way, present meritocracy well and suggest that russell brand talks about it.