Possible Meritocracy Party Promotional Material?

Hey folks.

I’m not terribly au fait with graphic design but I’ve made some simple flyers/posters in Word carrying a few meritocratic sentiments and ideas, mainly to provoke some internal fire. If they pass muster, please feel free to use them/change them as you wish. Any feedback would also be gratefully received.

DID YOU KNOW…IMAGE Poster.docx (53.3 KB) DID YOU KNOW…SHOP LOCALLY Poster.docx (52.7 KB) DID YOU KNOW…NEWS Poster.docx (53.1 KB) DID YOU KNOW…MONEY Poster.docx (53.1 KB) DID YOU KNOW…TV Poster.docx (52.7 KB) DID YOU KNOW…ROYALS Poster.docx (52.9 KB) DID YOU KNOW…NEEDED Poster.docx (53.4 KB) DISABLED PEOPLE ARE OUR EQUALS Poster.docx (52.3 KB) NO ONE MAN OR WOMAN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANOTHER Poster.docx (52.3 KB) EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERY CHILD Poster.docx (52.6 KB) HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE OUR EQUALS Poster.docx (52.2 KB) WHERE’S THE DIFFERENCE AGAIN Poster.docx (53.1 KB) PAY HOUSE CAR CLOTHES Poster.docx (52.5 KB) POLITICIANS SHOULD BE OUR EQUALS Poster.docx (52.9 KB) WHERE’S THE EQUALITY PAY Poster.docx (53.1 KB) WHERE’S THE EQUALITY PRIVILEGE Poster.docx (52.6 KB) WHY DO YOU NEED QUALIFICATIONS Poster.docx (53.0 KB) WHY DIFFERENT HEALTHCARE Poster.docx (52.5 KB) A AND E Poster.docx (53.2 KB) BANKERS SHOULD BE OUR EQUALS Poster.docx (51.1 KB) CELEBRITIES ARE OUR EQUALS Poster.docx (52.5 KB) DID YOU KNOW…ENTERTAINMENT Poster.docx (53.3 KB) DID YOU KNOW…GOV GOAL Poster.docx (52.8 KB) DID YOU KNOW…GOVERNMENT Poster.docx (53.4 KB) DID YOU KNOW…GRATITUDE Poster.docx (53.3 KB) DID YOU KNOW…HPIT2 Poster.docx (53.3 KB) DID YOU KNOW…HPIT Poster.docx (53.3 KB) WHERE’S THE EQUALITY SCRIMP Poster.docx (52.6 KB)

3 Likes

Very minimalist but that is quite often effective. Good job!

Cheers! I know it's not the most beautiful work ever made but I figured that people are probably sick of seeing the usual party-bashing messages, and seeing as Meritocracy will be different it required a different approach. As I said though, anyone is welcome to improve them or trump them if they are inclined to do so! I may even attempt it myself!

1 Like

Great job Matthew. If I can find opportunity, I would like to work with you on future promotional ideas. I’m just a simpleton but every once in a while Infinite Intelligence offers me an idea in the form of a thought impulse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan, my friend. Feel free to contact me whenever you’re ready, we’ll make things happen!

2 Likes