Poverty Employment

How would a Meritocratic government affect react towards people who don’t want to work? will they be exiled or placed in work camps or be coerced into working?

Every living person has a place in any society. Who is to know the reasons someone works or not. Even the definition of working is never clearly defined. I am a struggling Artist and although I have had employment over my years I have spent more time not working. Unless of course you consider the countless hours spent teaching myself to play and wright music, produce and record music, produce and record video and many other so called "expertise’s"
In a Meritocratic Government peoples basic needs would have to be taken care of as community is the base level of the draft constitution. After a persons physical and physiological needs are meet early in their lives nearly all would find and be helped in proceeding down their own path in life.
If someone chooses to live in exile that is their decision, If someone chooses not to believe in Meritocracy and the possibilities that is also their right. To best help any person reach their potential that must include all people, camps , coercion and forced placements seems to me to be directly opposed to the over all principles of Meritocracy.
We must lead by example. leave judging to the supreme court who a Meritocratic Government would ultimately answer too and whom would be made of much more qualified and vetted people to make them judgments than I currently am.

The following is taken from The Aramagedan Conspiracy website.

*> The Meritocratic Constitution
A Constitution does not need to specify endless details, clause and subclauses. It simply has to state all of the central concepts upon which the State will be founded. In the Meritocratic Constitution, the ten concepts listed below should all be in an ascending trajectory within the Meritocratic State:

1. Merit
  2. Freedom
  3. Equality of Opportunity
  4. Dignity
  5. Psychological well-being
  6. Reason
  7. Quality
  8. Creativity
  9. Aspiration
  10. Community
    If any citizen considers that any aspect of the State is falling short in regard of any of the above, he can bring a case to the Supreme Court, the institution charged with defending and promoting the Constitution. The Supreme Court is the highest institution in the Meritocratic State, above the Presidency. Why? Because nothing is more important than the Constitution and no one, no matter how powerful, is allowed to defy the Constitution. The Constitution, not any individual person, is the guarantor of the Meritocratic State.
    It must be stressed that the Supreme Court is a Philosophical Court, not a legal one. In a Meritocracy, lawyers will find their status in catastrophic decline. The Philosophical Supreme Court will be composed of Platonic Guardians under the leadership of a philosopher king elected from amongst their number. The function of the Philosophical Supreme Court is to constitute a kind of living embodiment of the Platonic Forms of Absolute Standards. The Guardians will never be perfect, but they will be the best thinkers humanity has to offer. None of them will be rich. It will be a prerequisite of service on the Philosophical Supreme Court that there can be no question of financial impropriety. All of their financial dealings will be completely transparent. They’re not there for the money; they’re there to serve the people.
    In addition, there will be various other Philosophical Courts. Each age group will have a Philosophical Court of people of that age to represent that group’s interests. So, there will be a Court for teenagers, for 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+. Minority groups can have Courts, if they so desire.
    Everyone should feel that one Court or another speaks for them*.