Putting God on Trial

Hi Guys. Please Read.

Let me be perfectly honest, This IS a call to action. Depending on the responses we get on this post will determine how we are going to go about achieving our demands on behalf of the people. This may be THE defining moment.

“When we get the call, we can often be apprehensive, even afraid. Few people welcome change. They are scared of the unknown and set in their ways. Although they are dissatisfied, they are in a comfort zone and are reluctant to leave it. Maybe everything will fall apart if they do something new.”

Look, to put it simply. We humans are afraid of what we don’t know. My only guarantee to you is that if you join me we will learn together.

Meritocracy will be/ is a new government system. For Meritocracy to triumph it cannot just become a party or a public interest. Quite frankly we all know that in an already “perfect” system, Meritocracy is not wanted by those already in power. Meritocracy must aggressively challenge the democratic capitalism rule. We the people need to raise it up with all our might. We must show strength by setting a standard and being bold with our knowledge.

We all know that the odds are not in our favour for we are dealing with masses and simply, they just follow and go with the crowd. The truth is, majority rules. The opposing has items to tantalize, entertainment to distract, works to dazzle and dreams to give. This is why WE bow to this lie, Its simply easier.
But,
we must never forget what we have. What we have is special, it is eternally powerful and ultimately what will deliver us. It is our mind. The people in this community have a clearer perspective than the rest. Our knowledge is what we have and our divine will is what will make us succeed.

For Meritocracy to prevail we must establish the foundation for the new world. This world must be a world where we’re not living a lie. A world where we can identify the iron grip talons of the demiurge and this never ending bondage that’s destroying humanity. This is what we need to teach. I want to put forward a theory to how we can publicly prepare the world for our change - to set up Meritocracy against the tyrannical oppressive giants of the Now.

As the name of Meritocracy, we Must, from the start, establish that we are the answer. After all, everyone is wasting time waiting for change or a messiah. Does that not show us that the world is screaming out for someone to direct them? That’s us.

I’ve theorised a few steps that I want the community to evaluate. We obviously need numbers and money. I believe in utilizing social media, crowd sourcing/funding etc. We also need an element of attraction, and I believe that we could utilise “truth” to our advantage as well.

One. Preparation.
I firmly believe that we are going to need to know what our “why” is (Why do I fight for Meritocracy?). We also need to establish the “why” for ourselves as well (Why am I fighting this fight?). This is hugely important that we have theses before we do anything because it ads substance to what we are saying. It adds value, and unfortunately (lack of understanding of why/will/drive) has been the reason why movements fail. They oppose the system yet they still comply with the rules of it! With this why, one person alone could create change. This is because the will inside of that person is enough reason for them stand up for what is right. This involves everyone personally full with the duty. This in effect makes the numbers of people incredibly strong willed and effective. We need to take responsibility NOW

We need to demand what we want. Demand Answers. Demand change. We need to be ruthless with our delivery and aggressive politically. Why are we so passive? Is it because the trap is looking up/wanting to be as successful as our owners?? We need to lead by example for humanity. We, united can be untouchable. I promise you this. It’s our job to now talk politics, psychology and philosophy and show the world what’s ACTUALLY is going on. We just need to show them. Think of it like a strike at work for example. If one person was to just walk out, there would be disciplinary action against him. It would be ineffective and pointless. But what would the response be if the majority followed? By us becoming united, THEY answer to US. Do you really believe that the laws of the tyrants are relevant when EVERYBODY is standing up?!?

We need a World revolution. Our task is to unite. Unite black with white, unite gangs with each other, unite family with family and bring rationality and logic to the “asleep” person.

Two. Killing God.
This has Two Ideas. Personally I believe that we can “Jolt” people into starting to wake up – this is the true sense of awakening. Our community can Jolt the people By 1. Addressing the lie of main stream religion. Or 2, By putting the Puppet masters in perspective for people to see. In regards to religion… We Need to show people what the TRUTH of religion is, what the purpose of it is and why we are all trapped in an illusion because of it. This I believe will capture the attention of the people because it concerns us all. The main question society ponders is, “why am I here? “Or “What is my purpose?” We all have a personal sacred mission going on for us. And that’s why people like us have found each other. As far as I’m concerned as a human we are all searching for truth. For our Self. Religion is what is stopping people from finding their Self. We must build our own religions so that we can see the “con” in it, and so that we can see how others religions came into being.

We need to teach people the lie. Once people realise and grasp this concept, for the individual it will be the mental/soul searching equivalent of materialistic gold and jewels. The realization that one step was just made towards the self.

In saying that, making the OWO system naked in front of the masses will work too.
This will gain numbers. Look at what the best seller The Da Vinci Code did. The reason it was such a hit was because it suggested that what we knew to be true (even the fundamentals of western society is built upon religion), could in fact be incorrect. Thus furthermore proving that humanity is discontent with where we are sitting. The mind may very well be lead to believe that it is satisfied with the materialistic distractions that we are given. But I am assured that the soul, the very essence that makes us us, is not. We need to offer the hungry masses with the food that will satisfy them. By addressing the religion of today, this links in quite neatly with the (Very apparent) problems of consumerism, elite and government. Everything is connected. Not to mention that masses are already starting to wake up to these things.

Before we can change the world we must change our selves. As a society we need to shed light on the lies so that we, as a whole, want to move. We need to see religion for what it is – to see how deep we are immersed.

I want to say this again, “As the name of Meritocracy, we Must, from the start, establish that we are the answer.” The reason I say this is because, no matter how hard the truth hits. It needs to come from somewhere and if we attach our name to the “hard truth” we will be able to provide answers, provide more security, and provide the craved leadership. People will unite with us. The Meritocratic Family. We will pave the way to the new world. Free from repressed feelings, dull minds and free from our psychopathic owners. We are the beacon of hope. Meritocracy is the vehicle at the forefront of change.

Tell me, What if one was to declare war against God? What would the public response be in me saying that “I am going to kill God”. Wouldn’t that be the most courageous thing to say? Wouldn’t that most benefit us? Free publicity, talk about viral! And yet its freedom of speech, not an attack on any one person but the system. With this idea there would be immense opportunity to “awaken” the public. We need to push for 100% inheritance tax. And we WILL get what we are asking for.

Hook – Capture attention (I am going to kill God)
Look – Direct attention (Owo, Current system)
Book – evidence/ Teaching
Took – community (Meritocracy/A place to go)

Three. Meritocracy.
Now this is where we all come together and establish the roots of our community (as we are currently doing(maybe with a little bit more order though)). With the public view point changed, the task given, and the people actively advocating. Meritocracy will be the forefront of the movement. The destroyer of God. Our proven last hope at a just government system. We as a community will provide support, news, resources and Updates to the public. It will span throughout social media and infect YouTube. People’s thoughts will be consumed by the burning questions that all of us have right now. If we have a reason to fight and a community of selfless people that have given this new found “awareness” to what’s actually happening. What can stop us? NOTHING!

Show the people what they truly want! show them who their idols truly are and what the Privileged person’s character is worth. Inspire them to follow the light. This is all it will take to see change.

Behind the scenes of meritocracy (You and I!): Apart from standing up and being leaders for masses to follow we can also prepare the landscape of the future whilst we watch the 1% crumble. This means setting up categories for people to focus on.

-Science & Mathematics
-Politics
-Economics
-Psychology & knowledge
-Education
-Society structure etc.

Having categories for these will help direct the goal within the “Team”. Whether politics or education, we will all be working towards the same goal. This just breaks down the parts of Meritocracy and helps the order of things.

Please to anyone who views this post please comment, I need a response. Read what i have wrote a few times for Its time to speak. I want the community’s view. I would appreciate your feedback. Remember we can always refine ideas and make them better. But I just want to say that the time is upon us, We Need to Act NOW.

Curt.

Meritocracy Meritocratic Democracy Meritocracy Party The Meritocracy Party Equal Opportunities Equal Opportunity for Every Child Global Oligarchy Banksters Social Capitalism The Super Rich Power Elite Philosopher Kings The Republic Social Capitalism

2 Likes

Yes we have to act now … But before that we have to have a group conversation… We need to have proper planning for whatever we do … First we must gather everyone.

Hi @Curtis_Davis and @tanvir16 I am here. We need some brainstorming. Group chatting is preferable. As @tanvir16 says “First we must gather everyone.” But at least I’m ready. Group chat is available. Let’s cultivate the concepts you pointed out.

Have you tried Mike Hockney’s “[the] God Series”?

1 Like

Great! Love where you are getting at @tanvir16. I think with our colective action results will follow. @Rintaroh, i agree. But people will follow, we must provide a direction. I will not be passive. My post was written to challange thought, we need to inspire.

And @Rintaroh ive mainly been making my way through the website, but yes i have read a bit.

1 Like

Hi @Curtis_Davis . Yeah I agree with you. People will follow :wink: How do we get started? I always wanted to find a team in my country but I realized it is really passive to do so, thus I decided to start the JPMP(Japan Meritocracy Party) on my own, not officially however. I want to learn more about the “know-how” of the Movement. How they gathered people and launched their official political party in their countries, etc.

1 Like

i have not yet read the god series …but will be doing it soon …i have read about it.