Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself:
I think you guys should first:
- Make a list of everyone in the Southern California area
- Contact each person to find out if they want to meet up
- Find out about each person’s general availability, i.e. whether someone is available weekday afternoons/evenings; weekends; holidays …
- Use http://doodle.com/ once you have everyone’s general availability
- Create an agenda for the meeting just to have some talking points, but meet up in an informal place, e.g. over pizza.
Ideally someone should step up into the organising role for this.