'Successful' TZM Movement Shares Experience

This presentation by Brandon Kristy [(Link Here)][1] at Zietgiest day 2015, undoubtedly holds some great knowledge for the Meritocracy Party based on their actual experiences and evolutions as a movement. The topic is primarily how they have organized varied cultures/peoples involved with common and symbiotic goals and tools used. TZM also has, however, a large list of guidelines and/or stances that all chapters world-wide follow in order to communicate that common goal which is found in The Zietgiest Defined manual.

I just listened to this tonight and felt - given some recent threads - that it may have some Merit to the rest here at MN. I took something from it. My views have changed none, but there is knowledge here for me personally that allows me to continue the segregation of my equally merited yet dialectic messages to two different populations who have the same goals; even if one side has no apparent clue that the goals the other side advocates will elevate both sides.

(+)(+) = +
[1]: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zmglobal/2015/04/08/tzm-global-ep-170-with-peter-joseph-april-8th-2015-zeitgeist-day-2015-cont

1 Like