Test Flyers Update

My first batch of test flyers just arrived -

These are double-sided a6 size from Zazzle. 25 for £11. Not very economical, but okay for a test run to see how they look. They passed the ‘can you read it from 10 feet away’ test.

Onwards & upwards, regardless of what it says for now - now I know this size is perfect for handing out on the street, the thickness is great ( like a postcard ) and overall finish glossy & appealing.

I’ll be checking how far the price per flyer goes down with bulk ordering, or shopping around elsewhere for a better deal…

Zazzle

This site has some good deals as well, for mass production -

cheapest print online

They look pretty good to me, I’m in Australia though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ed! These are ‘secondary issues’ on these flyers, just to test the printers quality. More stuff later… If you need any help, or advice about anything we’ve done here - just holler :wink:

ps - were you involved in the ‘Close/Lock The Gate’ anti-fracking movement down under at all?

No i wasn’t directly involved, but I am and have always been anti-fracking, the long term damage to the underground water supply cannot be justified with a short-term profit gain. It’s total insanity. I do what I can by spreading the word and educating others on this topic. Maybe one day I will protest but the fracking areas have all been far away from where I live. I live in the city at the moment.

2 Likes

Recycle Bin Sticker Prototypes - though making them rain proof in Scotland is another matter! lol :wink:

1 Like