Forming Political Parties - The Star & The Statement

Okay - taking the bull by the horns here, as this has been stated before, but purely in the interests of complete crystal clear clarity…

Advice for forming Meritocracy Political Parties -

It’s been broadly agreed here on the forum already, that to present a united international front, we adhere to 2 things - the Star & The Statement.

The ‘statement’ is -

Equal Opportunity for Every Child

This should be your Meritocracy Party’s primary number one statement. Of course different nations/states/local areas will have different issues below that, but please keep this statement as your main primary point of focus, above all else.

The ‘Star’ is the Meritocracy Star - a sample of it below -

The colours can be adapted to whatever you prefer, and your nation/state/locale name added to it. Diarmuid is usually on hand to make a perfect custom image for you, or if you’re stuck - ask myself if he’s not around, if you just need something you can use in a hurry.

As far as the movement side of things develops, anything else goes - but for the formation of official bona-fide real political parties, we ask that you adopt the Star & the Statement as our international standards. Our greatest strength is in international unity…

Any other advice you might need with written constitutions, financial accounts etc… and how to do it in general - there is a small team here who’ve already formed 2 political parties - the UK Meritocracy Party [ UKMP ] & Meritocracy Pàrtaidh na h-Alba [ Scotland ] We can help you in every way, except [for now] financially. Any parties formed up until now have been completely self-funded by the individuals who registered them.

Assuming you have some initiative of your own & don’t need to be led completely by the hand, if you need any advice just ask away & we will help!

1 Like

Hm, do you think it’s better to call it “The Statement”? I’ve always referred to it as the Mission/Vision:

We’re on a mission to transform the world into a place that delivers Equal Opportunity for Every Child to thrive and develop to the greatest extent of their individual talent and ambition.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s ‘better’ it just sounded nicer along with ‘Star.’