Health

We need to deal with the mental health of the population now. Most people are so nutritionally deficient they are unable to comprehend the world around them . Behind the political and spiritual is the human being, an amazing feat of mother nature that needs nutrition. We have never seen such a crisis in health. Vaccines, pesticides, emf, geoengineering, antidepressants, artificial food, parasites to name but a few. We need to deal with health first and the rest will follow.

What exactly are you proposing here? Iā€™m concerned i might misinterpret what you are trying to get at, however the mental health crisis that is occurring is horrific. Its completely wrecking the lives of people who would otherwise be extremely talented and successful and there is an enormous loss of potential going on here. While a lack of nutrition will stunt neurological development and education is noneffective for those with empty stomachs, people misinterpret the world primarily from a lack of education, and being fed superstitious ideas or are otherwise encouraged to develop a false consciousness-ie they are led to believe they understand how things are without actually understanding.

2 Likes

I have found the main culprit in the mental health epidemic is nutrition. The state of todays food market is embarrassing. Processed foods and lack of natural whole foods lead our bodies to leech off of itself and cause the brain to be deficient in its natural energy source, i.e Omega 3(DHA). Human beings evolved near the coastlines with abundance of seafood and DHA. This is thought to be the reason behind the sudden increase in brain size in hominids. Ancestral diets is the way to go, back to basics living, and avoid processed foods. My cousin runs a facebook group called Ancestral Health and Nutrition here. He also gets involved with charity MIND and hosts his own mental health and nutrition classes. It may be of help.