Meritocracy Essay

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Brie, and I am a student in the United States. I am currently writing an essay on the benefits of a meritocratic government. So far I have found two main points, the first being it is difficult for individuals to rise in today’s government due to factors such as income status or place of origin, but a meritocracy does not take into account these factors, and merit defined by the government will set standards for government leaders. I have cited The Meritocracy Party website for the last point as I took some valuable information from the website.

I was wondering if anyone had a contribution to make in the form of one more main point. I am now very interested in The Meritocracy Party and I look forward to contributing more to the forums in the future.

Thank you so much, and have a lovely day.

Sincerely yours,
Brie Wright

1 Like

Hi Brie - I’m not sure of exactly what you’re looking for, but here’s a contribution you can use [ or not, no pressure just because I offered it up ]. I hope you’ll get some more to pick and choose from. In the meantime …

A New Politics For A New Age:

The Meritocracy Party members are not the usual kind of politicians, we’re made up of ordinary everyday people, just like you. A true people’s party, made up of individuals from all walks of life, bringing in a new age of politics.

Freethinkers and those who think outside the box are welcome. We also welcome those who live on the fringes of society. Some of these are the very people who absolutely know the world is not being run in the name of equality for all, but is massively imbalanced in favour of the 1% global power elite and their cronies.

Meritocracy aims to put things right at every level. We are also realistic and realize won’t be able to create a level playing field for everyone right away. This is a marathon, not a 100m sprint …

Five Poisoned Pillars:

However, the 5 poisoned pillars of nepotism, cronyism, discrimination, inequality and inherited wealth that prop up the “Old World Order” should be systematically dismantled one by one, until we create “Equal Opportunity” for all.

Indeed, these pillars are no longer invisible to a larger percentage of the public thanks to us and the Meritocracy Movement will keep highlighting them, until they’re known to everyone.

We intend to keep chipping away at those pillars until they come crumbling down. All you have to do to help is get involved, to as large or as small an extent as you like.

Everyone Can Play Their Part:

Perhaps you could share our meme pictures on the web? Or read our websites and share some articles? It all helps and it all matters.

Seán Gearárd McCloskey

[ from ]

Meritocracy : A Revolution Of The Mind