Web Flyers For Social Media

Hi all, was thinking we need a bit more presence of social media, ( Facebook, Twitter etc… ) just to get the general message out & make our own collective presence known…

Here’s a flyer I designed with that in mind…

I haven’t put any website links on it, as it’s just a ‘general awareness/promo’ type flyer.

What do you think?

Feel free to use it if you wish…

Also & more importantly - please come up with your own web flyer ideas & post them here, who knows what could come it…

*** PS - Please note, these aren’t meant to be emblems for the political parties that we’re slowly forming, for that it’s been the consensus that we always use the official Meritocracy Star :wink: ***

Downloaded, thanks !

1 Like

Here’s another from me -

Feel free to rip & share :wink:

3 Likes

The wording and imagery go very well together! I think that’s a great placement for the star.

1 Like

Another idea …

‘Prayers Won’t Save The Poor!’

Feel free to save & share…

1 Like

Here’s a few more ideas I came up with …

Again, feel free to tear & share …

Find Your Inner Hero…

Download & post/share as you wish …

2 Likes

Another good one Sean - you’re a one man army!

1 Like

Cheers SN - that’s quite a compliment! I’m hoping others will be inspired & start designing flyers specifically with social media in mind & share them on this thread…

1 Like

A couple more…

Feel free to copy & share as you like ( or not )

3 Likes

The Superman flyer is great!

1 Like

These are intended for the Movement side of things, not the political parties …

Possible logo, or part of larger flyer …

1 Like

Another version with Omega … again ‘Movement’ orientated.

Tear & share, as ever…

Simply irresistable, not to give this one ‘the treatment’ [ lol ] …

Saturate Facebook, if you will :wink:

Unchain The World …

Tear & Share, as ever…

Here’s a few more I did, working in conjuction with ‘The Movement Rebooted’ -

Feel free to share far & wide …

1 Like

Looking good, although we’d have to update the branding if we re-used 'em for MN.net/MP.org! (To the Meritocracy Star + black/white/yellow colours).

HeYa Roberto - I did these in a hurry for the 1st ‘M-Day of Rage’ to help out The Movement, it was mainly only for them, but I wasn’t going to leave Meritocracy Party out of it either. So I added both web addresses to what is basically electronic/web flyers for them. Thus, we should get some new interest over here as well, rather than just putting them out with the rebooted address on them…

We can find a balance in the future to include both the ‘M’ & ‘The Star’ or if there’s any you particuarly want to use, let me know & I’ll re-brand them with The Star.

slainte

1 Like