I believe in Equal Opportunity for Every Child

Awesome, thanks Solon!

1 Like

Thought I would try something a bit different. If you don’t think it’s suitable I can do a more standard one instead.

3 Likes

That’s actually really cool! Nice one.

Jamaal from New Jersey

2 Likes

Every child should be given a fair chance to succeed in society. The wealth or poverty that an individual is born into shouldn’t be the key factor in determining what they’re capable of. Some geniuses are born poor, and some idiots are born rich. I want every child to have opportunity, not just the rich ones, that’s why I support this cause.

3 Likes

We support Equal Opportunity for Every Child

3 Likes

image (3).jpg

I attended an education summit in our state. They invited us to answer Why do you teach? I left our mark. The paper took up a huge portion of the wall in the conference center hallway. Here’s a wider view, which doesn’t even capture the lefthand portion.

There are two other answers I left there, as well. Because why not.

2 Likes

On a bike route posting up these signs anywhere and everywhere from my weekends.

2 Likes

Dante from Mexico

2 Likes

Eric from Canada

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for the recent entries everyone!

Phoenix has inspired me to change the title of the topic from “I support Equal Opportunity for Every Child” to “I believe in Equal Opportunity for Every Child”. I think this is much more powerful. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Awesome, thanks everyone!! :smile:

We could also say: I Believe in Every Child via Equal Opportunity.

I also liked what Dante did, IT = EOFEC or we can also use Millionaire’s Estate/Death Tax = An Equal Opportunity for Every Child.

Just another thought though.

2 Likes

Gabe from New York

1 Like

Both versions should circulate as much as possible. Some viewers will throw up in their mouth at the phrase “I believe”, and respond well to “I support”; while others will have to hold their heart back from being tugged right up into their throat at “I believe”, when the “I support” will flatline right past them.

1 Like

Here is it my simple version of meritocratic selfie)

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice, thank you both! I’ve updated meritocracynow.net to add the latest photos :).

Carly

2 Likes

There’s still plenty of room for more pictures on this one!

1 Like