Meritocracy in Australia

Sorry to be so tardy replying but I’m on the road till Sunday. Happy to help. Will address this properly when I’m back.

Hi,

Found your FB page and connected. I will also do it with another ID I have.
Please let me know how I can help with admin or anything else.
Geoff

Hi Freddie,
You still do not have facebook?
Nietz Gnani

I do actually but I seldom use it. I only have it to be able to talk to clients for the small service business I operate. If it’s any use to you, you can add me:

Hi Vijay, how are you? Been thinking about you lately hope you are doing well. Can I have your email address, i would like to send you some interesting materials from time to time about bringing meritocracy to Australia.

Dear Australian Meritocrats, it’s time to rise like Phoenix from the ashes. Sorry I haven’t been posting on this group. I been busy doing the ground work for our party in Australia. I’ve created a small group with enlightened and illuminated beings on Whattsapp. I have feeling that all that involved in this group are sleeping lions and it’s time to wake up and demolish the OWO. Lets do this guys. Don’t worry about money we don’t demand such things we just need your commitment and contribution.
Lets start Meritocracy Australia Party (MAP). Who wants to be the leader of the Party?
Add me on whattsapp +61433853117
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!