Meritocracy in Australia

Hi, I am on the Gold Coast. Just saying hello for now, I need more time to read up on everything before I know if I’m even useful in some way.
The path of light has led me here, shone by Mike Hockney’s "God Series"
I don’t follow politics really, I barely listen to anything about it on the news, I used to vote Greens, then of course Rudd being a Queenslander, then stopped voting after they kicked him out, as a typical Aussie tradesman I just didn’t understand (and still don’t) how we could vote for a party because of it’s leader, then with out asking us they can make that person leave and put a silly lady in charge. So I gave up.
You probably think I am ignorant and stupid, I probably am, but there are thousands of other Australians who feel the same. At 18 I voted every time right up until they got rid of Rudd, to me it seemed pointless or rigged, if they can do that then its gonna be hard to infiltrate there system, so good luck to us I guess.
Anyway until I have read more if there is anything I can do to help please let me know, my skills are few, I am a locksmith with my own struggling business, I am a decent writer of stories and poems, and am writing my first book, mainly to kill time and to get the story in my mind out on paper (so to speak) which funnily enough involves my own drastic solution to the worlds problems with leadership.

Hi, I live in Sydney. I would love to be in contact with other interested people.

2 Likes

The God Series are enlightening. I feel I’ve waited a long time to read what they contain.

Hi I didn’t think anyone answered my message, thanks for getting back! Have you found many supporters in Sydney? Do you have any idea’s on how to get some more.

I’m in Sydney, happy to meet up :smile:

(BTW I’ve almost read all of the one million words on the AC website)

1 Like

Is there anyone in Perth? Or anywhere in W.A. for that matter?

Hello Australians, Im around in sydney and have just joined. I also know how to do political activism and things. :smile: looking forward to meeting you

1 Like

@Ed_Chy @Geoff_Newton @freddie_kane

You people seem to have indicated that you live in Sydney. We should consider doing things to activate a small meritocracy group in Sydney to start things along the road to making meritocratic democracy possible.

I am keen to hear back from you.

1 Like

Hi Christian :smile:

I would like that very much. We need to begin somewhere! I noticed in the other thread that you attend UTS, which is convenient as I go to UNSW. If I remember correctly Ed_Chy is located not far away in the North Sydney area?

2 Likes

Ok, we should figure out a time and place where all of us can meet in person and discuss meritocracy things over coffee, with maybe hopefully coming up with something that will get the ball rolling. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Where and when were you thinking? What area of Sydney do you live in, I’m from the south west.

I live in the area around homebush, but soon it will be close to north Sydney. I occasionally happen to be in the southwest of Sydney. I’m hoping for a group meetup of the other Sydney people on here so we can sit down, create a functioning cell in Sydney and start making meritocracy politically possible.

I’ve moved this topic into the new Australia section, seems there’s quite a few Aussie meritocrats :).

1 Like

Just letting people know that a Sydney meeting is occurring this coming Thursday at central station at 1:30 pm. More information is available on a post specific to it.

Hi I have always been thinking of ways to gather more Australian equals together to form a movement more organized here in Australia, I like this site as it seems to attract passionate free minded individual people. But it also seems we are not pulling in the numbers required to start a revolution.
I have started a Facebook page named “Meritocracy Australia” from where we can hope to gain other equals who are willing to join our cause. I intend it to be light heart’d, nothing to heavy. We can make our own artwork, write essay’s and quote famous Meritocratic people ect. From there we can lead them to this site for deeper discussions and event planning ect.
It is still in it’s very early stages and I am hoping to find interested Australian’s here on this website who would like to help be Admin’s. If they for example shut down my profile the whole site will be lost, so I need others who are willing to contribute.
Also what I have done, which you might like to do, is to start a fake profile ‘Daniel Son’ (Karate Kid) Daniel Son is constantly sending out friend requests and is gathering quiet a few Australian friends, Daniel Son is also the admin of the site, from there Daniel Son will be sharing ‘Meritocracy Australia’s’ posts with his “new” friends, once we have a few post’s on our site. We hope to gather as many likes as possible, we will constantly monitor who shares and likes our post’s, after a small amount of monitoring of these people, we will write to them personally and invite them to join us here. Or hopefully they will like our page and read all our information and write to us themselves.
If you would like to help me please contact Meritocracy Australia on Facebook to get started.

Hi I have always been thinking of ways to gather more Australian equals together to form a movement more organized here in Australia, I like this site as it seems to attract passionate free minded individual people. But it also seems we are not pulling in the numbers required to start a revolution.
I have started a Facebook page named “Meritocracy Australia” from where we can hope to gain other equals who are willing to join our cause. I intend it to be light heart’d, nothing to heavy. We can make our own artwork, write essay’s and quote famous Meritocratic people ect. From there we can lead them to this site for deeper discussions and event planning ect.
It is still in it’s very early stages and I am hoping to find interested Australian’s here on this website who would like to help be Admin’s. If they for example shut down my profile the whole site will be lost, so I need others who are willing to contribute.
Also what I have done, which you might like to do, is to start a fake profile ‘Daniel Son’ (Karate Kid) Daniel Son is constantly sending out friend requests and is gathering quiet a few Australian friends, Daniel Son is also the admin of the site, from there Daniel Son will be sharing ‘Meritocracy Australia’s’ posts with his “new” friends, once we have a few post’s on our site. We hope to gather as many likes as possible, we will constantly monitor who shares and likes our post’s, after a small amount of monitoring of these people, we will write to them personally and invite them to join us here. Or hopefully they will like our page and read all our information and write to us themselves.
If you would like to help me please contact Meritocracy Australia on Facebook to get started

Hello Ed, I have noticed you are quiet passionate about the movement. I was hoping you would like to help to gather some like minded Australian Meritocrates with me. I have read a lot of your post’s and you seem quiet active. We would like you to join ‘The Gnostic 300’ on Facebook, it is a small group of active online illuminists, some of our member’s essay’s were recently featured in the latest “God Series” book “The citizen army” by brother Spartacus. Members are required to contribute an essay or something constructive on a weekly basis.
Also I have started a Facebook page named “Meritocracy Australia” from where we can hope to gain other equals who are willing to join our cause. I intend it to be light heart’d, nothing to heavy. We can make our own artwork, write essay’s and quote famous Meritocratic people ect. From there we can lead them to this site for deeper discussions and event planning ect.
If you would like to help me please contact Meritocracy Australia on Facebook to get started

Hello Geoff I was hoping you would like to help to gather some Meritocratic Australian’s with me.

hey there
thanks for picking this up, I had serious stuff happen over the past month or so that has diverted me from spending time with this. This looks really great what you are doing and im excited to see what happens

Hi thanks for getting back to me so soon! And thanks for your support! Are u on Facebook? If so please look up Meritocracy Australia and send me a message