Introduce yourself

I’m gonna give it a shot myself without looking at what others have said. I’m a beginner in this so I only have a basic understanding of it, but here goes nothing.

It is an elitist state, that wants to allow the best of the people to get to the top. Everything is based on each person’s merit. Elitist in this context should be understood as intellectual elites. It is partly still a sort of democracy because it allows people to vote in areas where they are qualified. Hypothetically it would bring up only the most qualified in those fields.
It is an over-powerful state, because in order to allow for equal opportunity for every child, capitalism cannot be trusted, even less trickle-down economics. It requires a 100% inheritance tax which would need a strong state apparatus to redistribute efficiently.
It would hypothetically prevent cronyism, “old money” and dynasties to form.
(yey, a lot less than 100 words) xD

Even so in my honest opinion it still need a good system of checks and balances. :slight_smile: Or maybe I’m just not yet aware of the existing one.

Thanks @Zetsuboukize, it’s always to interesting to hear how people sum it up! Yes, you’re right that as a system it still needs developing and refining, but that’s the core idea: that it uses reason, the scientic method and the “dialectic” to find the best policies to achieve Equal Opportunity for Every Child. Policies based on what works and what doesn’t work, instead of what’s “right” and what’s “wrong”.

I thought about that a lot and what you’re proposing would be very difficult to tinker with at a national level. Wouldn’t it be easier to implement it on a smaller scale and twink it until all possible difficulties are accounted for (albeit it could be done even when sitting down and thinking but reality often poses problems that one could never even imagine - for reference see the most idiotic laws that exist across the world; they’ve all come from a real situation that has posed a problem at one point in time)?

I mean it would be a shame if it could finally be implemented only to be overthrown immediately due to incapacity of dealing with certain issues that have not been foreseen. :slight_smile: But I guess with politics it is like that; constant experimentation. That’s why no two countries in existence are identical.
Even so, I still believe if a ruckus should be made about it, we should be damn sure of what exactly is going to happen and how.

I’m just reading the most recent update from the AC website - The Movement Reloaded (I haven’t been on for ages so not sure how recent it is). It resonates with what you said about the difficulty of implementing some of these ideas on a national level - “The only way to do this is through breaking up nation states into states and city-states, each with a particular identity that everyone in that small state or city-state chooses and agrees with.”

Connecticut.

What you mentioned would indeed resolve the problem of the focus on the family and extend it to the focus on community since everyone would be more closely related to each other. Identifying with a smaller group generally makes people more prone to support it and work for it. It can be thought of in terms of groupthink too. The bigger the group is, the less responsibility each member feels towards any given event.
But this is still fun to debate and find new solutions to. I’m looking forward to seeing the synthesis that this project will evolve into.

Hello,
My name is Noe and I am a 16 years old french-japanese boy living in Tokyo. I currently spend a lot of my free time reading the AC website (I am half way through now), and the God Series (I am on the sixth one). I like also to go to the gym and play tennis. My native language is French, but I also speak English and Japanese. I am an INTP. I consider myself good at philosophy and psychology. I am currently studying mathematics and science at the french education system.
I support meritocracy for the following reasons. My parents are quite wealthy I think (new money), but they lack depth like our society in general. I consider them products of our superficial society. For myself, I have had enlightenments like described in the AC website, and I had always sought a greater meaning in life. Therefore, I think that meritocracy is the political system needed to bring a new society with equal opportunities for every child, and in the same time the solution to a new spirital revolution.
By searching how I could contribute to the Movement, I found this website. However, now I don’t have clear ideas of how I could contribute apart from talking to my friends about it. I am motivated about bringing a New Age (NWO) based on meritocracy where each individuals has an importance in their local community. Let’s do it ! :smile:

7 Likes

Hi YP, you’re as alone as I am here in Finland :smile: Someone has to start, right? I’m reading to university exams for a few months more and doing translation to Finnish, you might do French and Japanese?
If, then begin with these: http://meritocracyparty.org/faq/inheritance-tax-faq/ and http://meritocracyparty.org/faq/meritocracy-faq/ “using

tags on the questions in order to facilitate posting the FAQs to MeritocracyParty.org” as I was instructed.
Here is another source of text that I have not yet gone through: http://rondetafelbeleid.nl/ Might be a lot of stuff copied from AC and/or www.meritocracyparty.org.
Flyers/posters and Facebook will probably be the next step of Meritocracy in Finland :smiley:

Edit: the tags needed for questions are not visible, instead they create a gap in the post?

2 Likes

Welcome on board YoungPhoenix :blush:
My name is Rintaro and I also live in Japan. I am double years as old as yours. It’s wonderful to see someone living in Japan has access to AC and the God Series. I read most of the AC content and finished several of the God Series. My MBTI is also INTP, which indicates that we have many in common.
Please send me a private message and let us discuss the further introduction of Movement into Japan.
Hope to hear from you.

3 Likes

Ok, I am going to try to translate these first in French which is my native language. I am sending my works by private message once I had finished. So should I put the tags in the end of each questions?

I am glad there is someone else of the Movement in Japan ! :blush:
You could be my “senpai” ! I will send you a message nextly when I’ve got more time.

Contact Roberto about the translations, he knows how to formulate them.

Greetings all,

My name is Gionni I’m 26 From Las Vegas Nevada and was born on the opposite side of where I currently live. My free time is spend enjoying myself and the natural outdoor environment, I enjoy oil painting, drawing, practicing yoga, and writing articles poems or in my journal. The extent of my experience with political activism extends only towards protesting, and writing to our elected officials about my opinions, and/or expressing my opinions verbally to my fellow human beings to raise the awareness of ‘dark’ issues.

I don’t have many ‘formal’ skills, I have training and lots of experience in sales and marketing ideas, services, products. I have experience in writing, debating, counseling, public speaking, building & leading teams of individuals. My personal qualities include willingness, compassion towards understanding & accepting what is and stretching towards progression in it’s highest form.

My understanding of meritocracy consist of the Idea that the most measurably talented individuals, in any given field are the ones who gain authority to make decisions to perpetuate the progression of that particular field. These talented individuals are leaders who are responsible to develop goals for their field and actively strive to achieve them, training others who are interested in said field, and truthfully educate the public of the fields goals and progress. In return it is the fellow meritocrats job to get & be involved in learning about the fields and to consistently express ones opinions to the leaders of said field in order to perpetuate a balance of thought energy within the community.

The overall energy of the whole of the meritocracy democracy is benevolent and thrives to act as a perfect entity expressing divine will.
I would like to start a meritocracy party here in Las Vegas and work to spread the awareness of the meritocratic party. I can begin contributing my opinion to other meritocrats on this website and actively talking about the meritocracy party in my community.

3 Likes

Welcome @YoungPhoenix and @gmione - we’re happy to have you guys here!

Hallo,

I’m here because I believe in the future of “politics” being Dialectical.

But, nothing short of a Fundamental Change in the perception of the vast majority of human beings on the planet would bring that change forward in a hurry.

I do believe that Meritocracy, is a viable alternative, but I’m also curious as to how it would work in the short term, and indeed the long term.

To be a viable party, the difficult questions of running a country, or a planet, need to be addressed.

In a Meritocracy, Paul Gilding would be considered of high standing in his field of expertise.

Paul Gilding, The Earth is Full - TED Talks

And I think that’s a difficult question to ponder… “what do we do about that then?”

So yeah, I’m searching, like I guess alot of us are, for a more worthwhile existence, and how we’d interpret that through politics.

MrMerk on Flipboard

1 Like

Hi @MrMerk, welcome aboard!

Kyle Rodrick, from the Philippines!
I’d like to spend my free time reading insights on http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/
No, I haven’t been involved in any political activism. I volunteered in feeding program for the Poor, less fortunate,
Filipino’s my native language but I’m fluent in English.
I like writing… I’m a listener and a team player… Meritocracy for me is the EQUAL opportunity for all…
It’s like HEAVEN on Earth for everyone and it needs to be realized ASAP. I’d like to contribute by being a member of the Meritocracy Party and hopefully the ILLUMINATI itself.
I can share my ideas with friends and read more about the agendas…

2 Likes
Where are you from?: Kansas, United States of AmeriKa

Where do you live? On a small piece of land called The Catalyst Coop

How do you like to spend your free time? Permaculture gardening, restoring and renovating homes, Philo-sophia, modern homesteading, camping, teaching my children a better way, and on and on as the dyadic experience-r I am.

Have you been involved in any political activism? One man band, the maverick that cannot be pinned to any board. Except a mathematical one. Which, is any type of board,,, so I guess I lied... I once held a flag in front of a news crew who where filming the fuckwad west boro baptist's; on the other side of the courthouse they were having a vigil for a murdered local girl, I insisted that the vigil was the story they should film and not the abrahamist turds behind the barricades.

Have you been involved in any other volunteer activities? I try to be the best father I can be. I help those who deserve the help, and sadly I am often left realizing that I did a nice deed for a total ass. It takes so long to know anybody...

What's your native language? Obvious by now, unless I guess you are using a translator, so I'll play along... English

What formal skills do you possess, vocational, academic or otherwise? A sincere generalist to boot. Expert in efficiency and organization in the niche trade of fabrication of something from nothing. Well, some know there was never nothing, but what I mean is I am an expert in utilization of resources to their maximum benefit. I have done many things, most obsolete, my best skill is probably the ability to learn anything quickly and then make it better.

What personal qualities or traits would you highlight of yourself? Honor, integrity, intelligence, adaptability, and punctuality.

What is your understanding of Meritocracy and why does it appeal to you? I understand Meritocracy to provide at a minimum the basic steps and philosophies needed to bridge the gap between an RBE and now. I would hope that a hundred years down the road that my great grand children will be cussing meritocracy and bringing in the next socioeconomic model of the future. But it is my assessment that a transition must be made between now and an RBE due to the inability of most minds to adapt to such a drastic change in social structure and personal views of life significance. I also see that meritocracy has value in an RBE itself, since men like Mr. Fresco believe that zero social stratification is a legitimate goal. I do not. Simply based on the need to allow individuals the right to live as they will within matters taste anyway. If one wills a life in the woods, so be it, if one wills a life in brain surgery so be it. But nay the brain surgeon who steps in front of a mountain man to collect mushrooms... We will see a universal human-ish evolution, the instant before an omega point and not a moment sooner. Thus merit shall likely be a cornerstone of future systems as an honorable stratification, including a resource based economy.

How would you ideally like to contribute? I will put the word out locally and create a group of eager listeners. No easy chore with no social life, but ads on free sites can't hurt. Anything to garner attention here in the bible belt to the fact that there are better ways to live on this planet. Otherwise, the Illuminati won't likely have my lack of respect for authority and doctrine, but it won't stop me from telling their honorable story with passion as I instinctively know the pain of the flames in their history. Through the social fire of today, and in another life Auto de fe.

What practical contribution can you begin making immediately? Same as above. I will ad as a practical start however, a simplistic and I believe an illuminated phrase for all the readers of this comment: If we all tried to know truth, we would all end up at the same place; now go learn something!

Greetings all! Very nice to stumble upon this site and the idea(s) behind it. I live in El Centro, which is in the south east corner of California. I am currently working for a large farming outfit where we grow a lot of your standard type of produce. Farming food at this level of production is quite impressive as far as the ability to produce so much with a fraction of the work / energy as it does to produce food on smaller scale farms - - - they got it down to a science. - Down side of it is that this type of farming is viewed through the prism of money, which results in a lot of food going to waste due to the market.I have been involved with various types of agriculture throughout my life, my favorite was probably my exotic fruit farm in Hawaii,where I lived for about 17 years.

I was raised in the San Diego area. Dropped out of school after 9th grade and went to work full time at a plant nursery. I did do home schooling, finished all the classes except PE, which forced me into deciding to take the GED. One day, I had eaten a bunch of magic mushrooms, midway through a pretty good trip, Took the test anyhow…totally aced it. Kind of how a lot of my life went, able to mix work with mind altering substances, and still enjoy some success. - I no longer do any drugs including alcohol. I raised myself on reggae. Rastas have been warning people about the system for a long time, which I am grateful for. Without reggae, I might have grown to be as brainwashed as so many people are. Since age 13 I have always known and said, “Land of the free and home of the brave, is a lie, total BS! The U.S. has become the very thing it fought to get away from via the American Revolution”

In knowing of the system’s fuckery, about 8 years ago I started investigating the workings of what is truly going on…exactly who, what, where, when and how this fuckery is produced. The scam of the monetary system and the systems of mind control are the two things that piss me off the most. Overall, I hate the system of things…I call it the Babylon system due to all the reggae I have listened to throughout the years along with the concept of fractional reserve lending potentially coming out of ancient Babylon. I am not a Rasta though, I do not belong to any group, I am me.

My wife died about 1 1/2 years ago at the age of 38. So these days I work and take care of my kids. In my free time. I am doing what I could not really do when my wife was alive. I am working on an internet project along with learning more and more about internet marketing with the intention of throwing rocks at the Babylon system - - - I have to say, the concept behind the project seems to be sound in that it accounts for the reality of what currently is and holds quite a bit of potential. My wife never liked the idea of me messing with the system or trying to stir things up. I am glad I kept that energy for her, but now that she does not need the attention, I am free to try and put all those ideas and mental images that have built up over the years into reality. - I have always had a creative mind, it is time to put it to use. ( oh, and I should mention, I view death as an illusion, so in part, fucking up their system, is for my wife too )

My understanding of Meritocracy is very limited, I have a plethora of questions. The one thing that attracted me to Meritocracy is that it seems as if there is some awareness of the powers behind the scenes along with some of the root causes of the fuckery humanity has been subjected to and continues to endure. - I want to learn more about the thinking behind Meritocracy, and perhaps if there is alignment in beliefs…scratch that, fuck beLIEf, if there is alignment in what is known, then I am pretty darn sure I could help you guys grow the Meritocracy movement, both in gathering more supporters as well as in fund raising.

3 Likes